Tuesday, November 23, 1999

it's like my head's being squeezed by Andre the Giant

I don't think this is normal. Well, for me anyways. I've been getting headaches frequently each day now. I don't think that I'm really that incredibly stressed but I do worry alot about a variety of things.

It was so hard for me to get up this morning. I was tempted to just sleep in but I couldn't do that because a couple of people were counting on me to go to school today (to do various tasks). I was so tired that I fell asleep in my psyc class. I hardly fall asleep in class. Day-dream, oh, yes, lots but not falling asleep.

I just couldn't open my eyes and I would nod off once in a while. It wasn't really a thrilling lecture however I did wake up when he started talking about incest.

I'm going to take two extra strength tylenol and go to bed. Maybe watch some tv. That Blind date show that andrew talked about in his current entry is interesting. I especially enjoy the bad blind dates. It's hilarious to laugh at other people's pain. j/k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home