Wednesday, January 05, 2000

person

I’ve kept an online journal since 1999 (this diaryland journal is my third), stopped it for a while when I worked in Washington, D.C. for the summer last year (2000) and then decided that this was the right time to start writing in it once more.


I guess the main reason why I keep an online journal is because I find it therapeutic. I find it easier to express myself in writing and knowing that a selected few who care, read my journal is a bonus.


So who am I?


I was born and raised on a big island in Southeast Asia. Turning a quarter of a century this year (2001). Ethnicity = half & half of.. = proudly 100% Southeast Asian. Studied biology in beautiful British Columbia, Canada for several years and am now working on the same island. Currently in search of self.


That’s all you need to know for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home