Saturday, April 06, 2002

I just dropped a piece of my kitty loaf toast on the floor, butter-side down. :-(

I was feeling the blues so today, I got my hair chopped off. It's just a simple just-below-the-shoulders bob and much to my pleasant surprise, I think I look much older now. Well, at least, around my age for a change. Maybe it's because my hair looks neater, not-out-of-control, and thus, more professional. The hairdresser tried to convince me to do layers, which is so last century (heh, i've been wanting to say that) and anyway, I need to be able to completely tie up my hair when I'm in the field.

So I feel much better now with my new shorter hairstyle but I'm still kinda in the dumps for no good reason whatsoever. It's just one of those days, I guess.

Sometimes, I feel rather frustrated with how my life's going and I don't know why I feel this way because I seem to have my life under control, you know? There is nothing else better out there so I don't know why I feel like life is passing me by. And this paragraph is just one cliché after another.

Oh phooey. On the other hand, this kitty loaf is kinda neat.

The kitty loaf shall
invade Livejournal!
Long Live Kitty Loaf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home