Thursday, April 04, 2002

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

I mentioned this a year ago in an on-line journal long buried and I'm bringing it up once more because it's still spooking me.

See, my office has a large glass window on the wall and one of the admin assistant's (here, we call them, "office ladies". I try to be politically correct for you all) computer directly faces our office. The user of this computer is a born-again Christian and thus her scrolling screensaver says, "God's love is greater than the power of Satan" in 72 size font and bold red letters.

Problem is, whenever I turn towards her direction, I always read,

the power of Satan

(it's only 24 pt size font for your sanity)

I thought that was amusing at first but she's had this screensaver up for a year now and I'm getting more than a little weirded out. I mean, what freak keeps the same screensaver for over a year? Yeesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home