Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Not on my Japanese Tea Garden!!!

You know, when I think of Japanese tea gardens, I think of tranquility, simplistic beauty, peace... I certainly don't picture a park guard relieving himself on carefully selected, artistically arranged, white stones!!

This happened yesterday.

I was so pissed at him that I waited after he had finished and informed him rather sarcastically that there was a public restroom just fifty metres away. He replied in a fit of embarrassed giggles that he couldn't make it to the public restroom. It was too far and he had to go NOW. So he decides to pee in the Japanese tea garden?

Let's say fifty metres was too much of a walk. There are bushes just OUTSIDE the Japanese tea garden. You don't just go and pee in a Japanese tea garden!!!

So I complained to his supervisor, who then asked, "so what do you want me to do about it?"

!!!??!!??

How about telling your staff to stop peeing in the Japanese tea garden!!!

Am I the only one who feels that the Japanese tea garden deserves respect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home