Saturday, November 16, 2002

ohgodohgodohgod..

I had my second radio interview today. I thought it would go better than the first (yesterday) but this woman asked difficult questions and i started to sweat and oh my god, I think I made a fool of myself in public. no one ever listens to the local radio station, right??

After the first one, the chairman called immediately and said that he was very impressed. that i could go on radio (ha ha)..

This one, no one called. I'msoembarrassedI'msoembarrassedI'msoembarrassed....

Maybe it went better than I thought?? (wishful thinking)

edited to add: Well, so far, everyone I called up in a spur of panic, DIDN'T listen to the show but they did laugh till they cried when I told them what I blurted out. But as a wise one said, "There's no such thing as bad publicity."

Thanks. I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home