Friday, July 30, 2004

Here be the beefcake

Daniel’s written a great first installment of our trip. You can read it here. Two more installments are coming up.

Anyway, enough talk. Here be the beefcake:







I’m in awe of my Iban fieldworkers. They’re buff without the aid of a gym – these muscles are purely from working in the farms. Once, my sister’s friend from Vancouver visited Sarawak and was so visibly appreciative of the muscular Orang Ulu men in the Baram that she stepped off the boat without looking and ended up stuck knee-deep in mud. She later begged my sister to send her photos of our sturdy Sarawakian men. And then you have these English women who chase after our men. No, really. I have stories.

Stories for another time, perhaps.


4 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Blogger Bertha said...

Looks like Sativa and I are the only normal ones left. ;) Give me my eye candy anytime! LOL

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

lol - girls, it takes more than beefcake to turn me on - you know that. Give me someone that I can have a decent conversation with any day!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow. Bet he has some mighty man boobies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home