Sunday, August 22, 2004

all this is true, i swear!

Oh shit my keybor’ds gone wonky nd I cn’t type certin letters of the lphbet nd no exclmtion mrk either I need exclmtion mrks

Nyhoo, let’s see how this goes…

I got new jeep (exclmtion mrk, exclmtion mrk) it’s so exciting PLnnInG TO GO On JOYRIDE TOMORROW WHY IS THE Cps On nd off? IT”S DRIVInG ME Cry I SWEr I’m noT DOIng THIS On PURPOSE OH GOD THIS IS TORTURE> WHt? nO FULL STOPS EITHER? GOOD GRIEF (EXCLmtion mrk, exclmTIOn MRK)

Oh wht the fuck, where ws i. new jeep (exclMTIOn MRK< EXCLMTIOn mrk) rRGHH no COMMs either WHt THE HELL IS GOInG On?

nYWy< OK< SO STEWIE_DEWEY TOLD MY SIS nD hER FRIend THt I Ws TERRIbLE DRIVER> THt I DRIVE TOO FsT nd refuse to slow down when necessary nD WHEn I TURn CORnERs< IT FEELS LIKE THE JEEP is going to turn over. HMMMMM< THt expLInS the terror-stricken expression on his fce whenever HE Ws in the Cr WITH ME, plus tHe PhnTOm bRKE MnOVEUR HE Ws tTEMpting THROUGHOUT THE LOnG DRIVE>

I Don’T THInk I’m THt bd< Relly. bUT pprently I hve on good uthority tht I M rther Mnic driver. Hopefully tht would chnge with the new jeep – it’s MORE STbLE THn THE SUUKI Jeep I ws driving. It’s excitng (exclmtion mrk, exclmtion mrk)

I don’t know about you but this is driving me cry (insne, mnic, md – not the tery kind).

If you mde it this fr, I pplud you. I hope this isn’t virus (exclmtion mrk) is it? Ny ides nyone? Mybe this is pybck for me mking fun of locl guys. Actually, some locl men re pretty cool. My dd’s my hero, and my sis’ friend is like a big brother to me, and yeah, hey the a button’s back! Where was i? I forget. Maybe the madness is ending! Because I repented! Wow. I shall never make fun of local guys ever again.

4 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so when do i get joyride. Can I be first to thrash the car?

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

not if i thrash it first!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh new ride ! I love new rides. Let see how fast it can go eh..

Are you going to give her/him/it a name ?

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

ya know, i never really understood the need to name inanimate objects (cars, computers, etc..).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home