Monday, August 02, 2004

If you have to leave....

First of all, I would like to apologize to Daniel’s readers who upon clicking on his link to my blog, were confronted by a pervy entry containing beefcake pictures. No really, I can be utterly serious. However, there’s something about this blog that brings out the cheek in me.

There are so many things to talk about at the moment but I think I need a couple of days to download and process my feelings. There are two possible outcomes of this: angsty entries or more beefcake photos. No wait, I’m done with the beefcake and it’s better to stop with that now before my friends actually believe I go for the beefcake.

Daniel leaves tomorrow (or rather today) and I think I’m going to cry (again).

Mirrorproject.com submission here.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger zeeyen said...

Love calling?

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already miss him. Sigh, the dear British boy. The dog approves of him. And I approve what the dog approves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home