Sunday, August 08, 2004

Read this

I never thought I would need a disclaimer for my blog but here it is:

If you think a certain entry is about you, it probably isn’t! However if there are bits and pieces in my entries that make you convinced that I’m talking about you, then well, I’m sorry but I can’t stop you from thinking this way. This may be a shock to some people but I do have other stuff going on in my life that I don’t necessarily tell ALL my good friends. Believe it or not, there’s a significant part of my life that I’ve been keeping secret to myself. Believe it or not, as much as everyone thinks that I wear my heart on my sleeve, there is a whole lot going on with me that my best friends would never find out. So you may talk to a lot of people and think you know what's going on - but I'd bet my life and soul that you will never find out.

So please, don’t get upset at my previous entry. Don’t attack me for something that you think identifies you. How could you be sure that the person I’m writing about even knows about this blog? Please give me the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge that I do have other people in my life that could hurt me as much as you could.

Bleh to online melodrama.