Friday, August 20, 2004

sativa loves stewie! ha ha!

Recent disturbing events have alerted me that Stimpy may very well be a Sarong Party Girl.

My trusty sidekick, Steward, is staying with me for a couple of days while the boat engine is being fixed in town. And the dogs, especially Stimpy, are not happy. Stimpy in particular, goes out of his way to menace Steward as much as his puny little body could, which includes nipping at his ankles. I swear, I’ve never seen Stimpy so nasty.. and it’s so surprising especially when he was recently all moony-eyed over Daniel. From the very beginning, he was in love. It was kinky love – every chance he had, he’d lick his toes. He’d hump suggestively in his line of sight. Maybe if he was a little bigger than your average-sized cat, we’d all be worried. But it was all good.

But in the meantime, poor Stewie-Dewey (as my sis likes to call him) is besieged by crazy little dogs. Except for daft old Minnie who likes everyone, including her previous owner who locked her up in a tiny cage for years.

Ooo… I forgot to tell Stewie-Dewey that sativa thought he was cute. Hee… So evil, am I. Sorry ladies, but Stewie-Dewey is a happily married 21 year old father. They all marry so young in the rural area. I’m practically an old maid to them, and yes, they do feel sorry for me. Ah, heck. I could do a lot worse – like suggestively humping to guys I’m attracted to. Or maybe that’s the problem – I SHOULD be doing this! Why didn’t anyone tell me this sooner?

Sorry, it’s past 12 a.m. I’ve had a long, exhausting day at the office. It’s crazy talk time.

5 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The comments are back !! Yay !!!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

sativa: you loooooooove him, you wanna maaaarrrry him...

mac: only for certain posts, yes! (actually, this was an oversight - i forgot to turn off the comment feature. hee.)

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Dee said...

welcome back!yeah,they do marry young those areas.everytime i go back to my mum's longhouse they look at me with pity for not being attached.what the heck!

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

dee: thanks! :-)

sativa: youse no scares me ha ha haa...

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

sativa: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! You were the saving grace of the entire night! *clings*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home