Sunday, November 07, 2004

Angry and disgusted!

QKF 1855 Pajero – I’m watching you, you fucking piece of shit. This is when I fervently believe in karma and I hope the driver of QKF 1855 would get his much-deserved due soon.

This just happened about what? ten or fifteen minutes ago so I’m still shaking with rage.

There was a monitor lizard crossing the street and I immediately slowed down because I wanted to help it cross the street. You know, direct traffic so it doesn’t get run over. Unfortunately, my mom was in the car with me so she immediately starts shrieking, what are you doing? So I hesitated, which I shouldn’t have. I should have just ignored her, and stopped the car by the curb then and there. I eventually did, when I told her that I’m doing it anyway. But I was too late.

I saw the driver of QKF 1855 DELIBERATELY swerve his car towards the monitor lizard and he ran over it. He would have gotten away if my car wasn’t blocking him and so I go up to him and I’m yelling. I don’t care at this point whatever I know people would say yada yada don’t say a thing, don’t do anything, be an apathetic Malaysian like the rest of us.

He said to me that he didn’t see the monitor lizard but that’s a fucking lie because anyone with eyes would have immediately noticed a four foot long reptile on the road. And he SWERVED to hit it. I saw him do it.

So I yelled at him some more about how this animal is a protected species (but protected or not, I still would have cared the same), and how he’s lying and that he knew it was there. He didn’t know what to say at that point, but just muttered under his breath and eventually drove away. He did make a big show of memorizing my license plate but fuck you, I’ve memorized yours.

The reptile was badly hurt, I could see the gaping wound but it did make it to the other side, where it promptly disappeared into the bushes. I doubt that it would last long however.

I really can’t believe people like this, they’re so hateful. How could you deliberately wish harm onto a helpless being? It’s disgusting, and it makes me sick to the stomach. I was so angry that I was visibly shaking – and my mom didn’t say a word anymore.

Driver of QKF 1855 – there is a thing called karma, and I have to say that you fucking deserve whatever bad things are coming your way.

6 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger kiawin said...

this is rather a typical negative malaysian attitude. care-myself and not care-others. we should avoid this at all cause :)

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

For what it's worth, monitor lizards are tough creatures that are nearly impossible to kill short of cleaving it in half.

I've heard stories.

Since you say it disappeared into the bushes, I'm pretty sure it's fine.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

kiawin: yea, bastards!

sativa: i felt its pain too. :-( it really was in pain

mac: i sure hope so, but you should have seen the huge, gaping wound. it makes me so angry thinking about it, because it was needless and could have been avoided.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

*rolls eyes*

how nice - a self-righteous lecture from a stranger.

now let's just hold hands and sing kumbaya, shall we??

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger fishtail said...

A couple of years ago, a couple of guys back from a drinking session did the same thing. They deliberately swerved to smash their fast moving car into a dog trying to cross the road. The dog stood no chance. There are very very evil people in this world!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

fishtail: :-( *lost for words*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home