Tuesday, November 02, 2004

guh.

I’ve been reading my entries about Bali and they’re making me smile because they weren’t the travelogue entries that I had envisioned of writing before I left. But they were from the gut, what can I say. I wrote what I feel, and immediately posted my entries. I didn’t have the luxury to go back and rethink about my blog because I was trying to spend as little time as I could in internet cafes. At the same time, I’m disappointed that I spent more time on the internet than I had planned!

I think I’ve got the case of post-holiday blues. I initially tried writing about it but I had so much negativity about everything else that I didn’t really want to share it online.

I am trying to want what I have right now, and it is not easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home