Saturday, January 01, 2005

Hello 2005!!

Wheee.. back from the beach. Ringing in the New Year was not what I quite expected but seriously, the best part was being with very good buds. And when faced with bad music, one could at least laugh at the white guy who can't dance (and the Malay guy who can't dance). Actually, he was pretty cool, well dancing aside.. at least he just went out there and enjoyed himself. Myself, I think I need to be liquored up to be able to dance to ACDC (where are my uninhibited Filipino genes??? I think I lost it when I almost lost my bikini top) .....

Anyhoo.. lots to write more but in the meantime, here are some photos of Friday's fun on the beach: another year ends

It's easy to spot me - I'm easily the most tanned one of the group... Heeee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home