Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Running, running...

Heading off to the airport in less than half an hour. Off for a work trip in West Malaysia.

There's a backlog of stories to write about - all of them hilarious, of course. Some of them at my expense, as usual. But I think it's funny..

I might have access to a cybercafe for the next couple of days, but after that, will be in no man's land somewhere in Pahang. I'd be in good company though - Marita's coming along.

I got new glasses today! Really excited about it - Marita says that I look glam, sexy and cheeky all at once. Not bad!! Heee...

5 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Bertha said...

a pic of the new glasses would be nice....:)

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Chet said...

Yay, I got to meet miss cayce in her new glasses. Nice - both glasses and wearer.

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

thanks chet! :-)

bertha, should do so when I get back.

currently on a crappy, slow internet connection from the hotel. I can't even access gmail!! aaahhh... Blogging.. I want to update but it's almost two and I'm rather fried..

It's been a fun two days so far! But workload would begin tomorrow VERY EARLY tomorrow.. sigh..

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger graceshu said...

HOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHO!

(tip: it's like santa, but 2.5 weeks late! :D)

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

thanks grace! what a sweet thing to do!!! muchly appreciated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home