Thursday, March 03, 2005

I left my heart in the highlands of Sarawak..


cutest girl on earth!
Yong (aka the cutest girl on the planet!!) and her cat.


Yong and me.


Sigh, back earlier than expected due to unexpected circumstances. I wished I could stay much longer. I had a wonderful, memorable time. Loved it. Especially loved these two Penan girls who would follow me and my colleague everywhere, even when bathing in the river! Missing the Baram (and the girls!) lots and recovering from a nasty flu, so till later..

7 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Dee said...

I like Yong-she looks so happy!The fact she hugs her cat(amazingly reminds me of my Smoky) makes the photo beautiful.Get well soon.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Nick-ed@keksilang said...

She. Is. Just. SO. Cute! Period. And I just love the way she smiles.

Get well soon, and consume more chicken soup with ginger and pepper. Works for me. :D

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger cabiria said...

we got ourselves a Yong fan-club here!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

*BAWL* Now I'm missing the Baram!!! :((

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After about 5 seconds, I realized that I was smiling back at the picture of Yong. That one smile sure makes two (thousand, at least!)

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger superkumquat said...

i echo enida. i smiled back at the photo of yong too! :-D

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger k.t.x said...

cayce, hi, dropped by via marita's. ur postings r really something. i love it. here's where i hv stopped and really need to get back to work otherwise soemthing will happen..cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home