Saturday, April 02, 2005

Afloat


Mother and child along Sg. Katibas



Mother and child on a longboat heading downriver (Sungai Katibas). I took this photo on a passing longboat. I was on my way to Song, to catch a boat express to Sibu (roundabout trip because I had walked from one end of the Sanctuary, to the other - wheee).

and they said that it would be too difficult - HAH.

(ok, the end bit was really tough - we were practically bushwhacking up and down steep hills!! With a full load on our backs, mind you.)

3 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Dee said...

Nice photo.And welcome back!

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Connie Luayon said...

you're a brave girl!!

i love the photo too. shows how sturdy women (esp. mothers) are. *flexes muscles*

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

Dee & Connie - thanks! :-D

Oh Connie, I so agree about mothers being so strong. Our office receptionist/mother looks delicate but she's actually stronger than I am! She can do major heavy lifting - I figure it's because of her two young kids that she always have to tote around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home