Thursday, April 14, 2005

Away, she says.

Just a quick note that I won't be updating for a long while. No drama or anything like that - I'd just be away.

Lately, I've been browsing sites on street fashion around the world. Here's an interesting site on street fashion in Japan: Tokyo Street Style.

And oh, I just had and lost an opportunity to be in an international nature documentary. They were keen on filming my work but my boss said no because I'm on a deadline to complete my fieldwork. So instead they're going to film my colleague (who's just finished his surveys - the bastard). Stealing my spotlight - I like that! LOL. I'm actually not bummed at all for the loss of opportunity. For one thing, it's the boss' call - not mine. And it helps that I've never really heard of this show! Well, for all I know, it'd soon be a huge hit around the world, and the exposure would give my colleague his own nature show while I sit in the sidelines, green with envy... waaahh!!! Hee.

3 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Tsh, I find someone interesting and they vanish... Typical, always happens! I reckon someone is trying to tell me something.

Mind you my criteria for interesting in this case was mostly in the nice way that the "Elsewhere" entries made a little cute pattern.

Meeee.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you feel better. Good luck and have a nice trip.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Dermot said...

Well then, have a fun holiday....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home