Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Phenomenology of corporate slavery (yogic version)


Balasana (Child's Pose)
Originally uploaded by mmonk.

mmonk (a "hk-born, half-shanghainese meditating in nyc") has a whole series here: phenomenology of corporate slavery. It's a fun set of photos, worth checking out.

Couldn't resist blogging this because on some days, that's how I feel at the office - hee.

As well, through a link on his blog, I found another link here: Not-so-Amazing Date. A funny account of an almost date with an Amazing Racer, Reichen. I've lost interest in this reality tv series - they seem to make it a point to have all kinds of idiots on the show.

Although it's interesting to see how... good Americans are on reality tv shows. They're clever - they know how to ham it up. Whereas, watching Malaysians on reality tv shows is rather painful. We're stilted and awkward. And it's really not such a bad thing, you know. Instant minor 5 minute fame, whooopeee.

4 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a lot of days i feel like that too... except i usually prefer under the desk :)

char

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

lol - i guess curling up on top of your desk would attract a little attention.. ;)

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my parcel yesterday, Cacye. The one I sent in December.
:) Happy memories await when I go home to open it up...

All the best from gorgeous BC,
Erik

PS. you can see the view from my house on my webpage; I put up some BC pictures.
Keep on monkeying around.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

Oh cool, Erik. Yea for Malaysian Post! Glad it didn't get lost in the mail..

Will check out the photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home