Thursday, May 12, 2005

Scenes from the river


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kelambu ("mosquito net" - yes, that's his real name) poles down the river.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Going through the rapids.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Blue church by a longhouse. I saw one that was actually attached to the longhouse. Pretty interesting.


It was definitely the best field trip after a long while. No more annoying intern and much better field staff given to me this time around. Glad to be back and sleeping on my own bed though.

5 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger SIB KingFisher said...

where is that river?

 
At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely pictures Ms Cayce :)

My PC is totally finished for now, so I am posting this from this grotty cybercafe :)

SP

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

fredy: julau area

SP: so sorry to hear about that. My sympathies as well for the grotty cybercafe (but could there be any kind??)

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger SIB KingFisher said...

oh.. freaky. that is just near my hometown. Sooner or later I think you are going to Pakan. :)

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

Pakan?? hmm... don't think so.. But I will be roaming around that part of Sarawak for the rest of the year (and next year).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home