Monday, June 20, 2005

Everybody loves the Japanese girl


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I love the jackets. Makes me wish I was in a cold country so I could wear layers again.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I adore the girl on the left but I think if I were to wear a skirt that short, I'd probably wear dark stockings because I feel shy about my legs.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This girl is just so cute! I love her entire ensemble.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


So stylin' but realistically, I can't see myself in these outfits. If I had an angular body, perhaps. Way too curvy for those. Well, maybe I could pull off the first outfit, not too sure about the slouchy boots though.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I really like this top - I have something similar to it, but with short sleeves. It's one of my favourite tops because it emphasizes my relatively smaller waist (to my child-bearing hips - hoorah). It also has a mandarin collar which makes it look smart and office-wearable.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Such a great tee design. Cute ensemble as well.


This was such a fun post - I should do more of these, if just to amuse myself. :) I do feel much stronger today, thanks. My colleague is singing the virtues of the Hash Run and I might join him this week. I'm not too sure about the massive beer drinking after the run though. Maybe I could avoid that - I'm just looking forward to getting muddy and sweaty in the jungle. I also like to look pretty and browse through fashion photos. Paradoxical much? Me no think so.

Credit: All photos were compiled by the good folks at fashionspot.com

6 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cool! Though I won't be caught dead in some of those clothes coz it's not my style. But i admit, you must admire these girls for their individuality. Not everyone can pull some of that look off properly (unless she's gwen stefani).

-andrea

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really wish i lived in a colder country so i can wear cute sweaters and jackets. aircon does not count, harhar

-cecile

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

Oh yeah.. I'm itching to buy cute jackets (either in KL or Manila), boots, etc.. as an incentive to travel to a cold country soon!

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back to vancouver, cayce, it's cold here. Except now that summer's here. Canada has such nice summers.

Erik

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

funny that you have mentioned vancouver - i was just chatting with my old uni buddy who's back in BC yesterday and she is the firm opinion that I should go back too. hmm.. we'd see!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Colin said...

It is a well known scientific fact that if your waist to hip ratio is 0.7, all hot
blooded males will crumble at your feet. If not wear a toga.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home