Wednesday, June 22, 2005

This is life

I feel much better today; I’ve resolved an important issue and gained insight in the heart and mind. I also have to say, my friends helped a lot – I truly appreciate their love and support and humour. It feels so good to laugh at the angsty stuff, and especially at ME, for it makes me feel that I could overcome it. And oh, confidances over an informal chinese tea ceremony is therapeutic! Although we did some steps backwards but that's ok, the well-intentioned spirit was there.

I may have created a monster but I really like looking at pretty girls on my blog. I couldn’t resist; here is one more:


(Somewhere in London)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Loving the outfit, especially *HEART* the shoes.

Retail therapy’s knockin’ on the door. If we only had decent shopping here in Kuching! Itching to go to KL now now now. And Manila too!

8 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Dermot said...

I have to agree, I like looking at pretty girls on your blog too!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

a win-win situation!!

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting blog about yourself and my hometown Kuching, which I left about 20+ years ago.
I still go back once or twice a year.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

Thanks Nung. I'd like to visit Kuching once or twice a year too myself. ;)

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger superkumquat said...

Good for you re: resolving important issue -- always a good thing in general anyway. Wish I could do the same!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

well, it's a work in progress for sure but at least i'm feeling better about it now.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Daryl K said...

hey u know what? u SHOUD really come to Manila. Take the air asia and spend onli like rm200 something one way.

bring lot's of money, and buy buy buy.

manila is really a girls shopping paradise.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

yea, i've always enjoyed shopping in Manila. Good quality clothes for much cheaper (unfortunately, thanks to the weak peso) - and they're different from what you see in KL, which I really like! As well, more interesting AND cheap original CDs!!

Actually my friend and I have been talking about going to Manila for a shopping trip next year and I hope that works out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home