Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Let me sing you a waltz

It was a beautiful sunset today - purples, in a streak across Mt. Kubah. Had a good run in the evening and took the secret route back to my place: hardly any traffic, and sudden burst of greenery on both sides for a long stretch. The route takes me towards the sunset -- it's so lovely. Sometimes, I could see egrets flying, across the windy river. My heart feels like it could burst with so much beauty and happiness of that wonderful moment.

I watched the last bit of Before Sunset -- just the part where Celine and Jesse go up to her apartment. I love looking at her apartment, listening to the song that she sings for Jesse (written especially about him and their one night stand, and how she holds no bitterness, just her love for him till the end), and oh gosh, the ending, I love it. The movie ends with Jesse watching Celine softly dance. Who knows whether they would get back together once more; it is that exact perfect moment shared between them that matters most.

Such beauty.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger [The User] said...

The run sounds lovely!

Did you see Before Sunrise as well? I rented them together. Quite good movies I thought - romantic comedies (sort of) done right.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

No :( I can't find it here unfortunately. I would love to watch it one day though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home