Monday, July 11, 2005

Oh my freaking goodness

Best. Weekend. EVAH.

I feel like a brand-new person honestly. ALL the people I spent time with - LOVE. It was like this bright happy bubble where everyone was so amazingly super with me. Loved the special time with my best friends, Joyce and Andrea. These girls are like therapy in a bottle or something. Everytime I'm with them, my heart feels so light. I also really enjoyed spending time with my other friends, and my sister. And meeting all these new people! It was fantastic. I've had some amazing discussions with various folks. My best RWMF experience ever. I just let loose and went with the flow.

It feels so good to feel this light and not have all this.. intensity inside of me. To have fun and not have any expectations.

I have all these swirling thoughts in my head that it's hard to pin them all down. Am in a bit of a high at the moment and I think those late late nights have probably had something to do with it. Super-fun. To think I debated on whether I should go or not! The horror!

Life is indeed good.

Edited: I just realized that I wrote an entire entry about the music fest without even mentioning the bands and such. Hah. My favourites were the bands from Colombia, Poland and USA. They were so much fun. Better organization this year around. FUN!

5 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Envious... Hope I can go with you girls again one year soon!

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger [The User] said...

That's great to hear MC. Those times when everything falls into place and you forget about the passage of time or wonderful.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

Daniel, I can promise you that you wouldn't have to carry my sorry, drunken ass to my room anymore! I have realized the benefits of drinking in moderation -- that way, you can do more stuff and have way more fun. hehehehehehehehehehehee

[The User] -- that was exactly my weekend! I completely lived it without any expectations and choose to be in that exact moment instead of having other thoughts in my head, messing it up. And it was wonderful how events revealed themselves. Sigh, back to reality now but it was a good exercise on living it right.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Dee said...

one thing we forgot!to take photos with each other..haiya...

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

Yeah, I can't believe that we didn't do that!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home