Saturday, July 02, 2005

Psssst!!..

What if... I told you that I started a secret blog?

Would you be interested in reading it?

It's just a place away from home where I could write/angst/rant/rave in peace. I'd still update this blog faithfully however so no biggie.

Feel free to drop me a line at but please tell me something about yourself and how you found my blog. I'd be less inclined to give the url to a completely anonymous person.

Pretty devious ploy to figure out who's really reading my blog, eh?

5 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger superkumquat said...

me?

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger cabiria said...

me, me, me?

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too please, but isn't it like SUPPOSED TO BE SECRET?

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

lol - secret from others, not for you babe.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Connie Luayon said...

i'd be very interested :)

helloconnie@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home