Monday, July 25, 2005

Rainbow's end


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



How amazing it is to catch a glimpse of a complete rainbow, from start to finish! I had gasped when the boat turned away from the pier and sped towards our destination, and there it was.. It was just so beautiful. One of those my-heart-felt-so-full moments.

I immediately rummaged in my backpack for my camera and took some shots, which was pretty hard to do on choppy waters! It was such a beautiful day.

Good trip, more photos to come, and stories to tell.

4 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Edward said...

*tapping foot*

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Cayce said...

I choked.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

your are supposed to get the pot of gold at teh end of the rainbow :)

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Cayce said...

didn't feel like swimming for it :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home