SevensesIt's been a very good stay in town since I've gotten back. Slow in updating because, well, life's been in the way.
Got this meme from Daniel.
Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. To watch the sunset and sunrise at Angkor Wat.
2. Navigate my way through Latin America long enough that leaves me proficient in Spanish.
3. Drive a Vespa around the foothills of Italy or Spain.
4. Send my parents on a European trip.
5. Build a small house with an outdoor bathroom on a large forested land with a clear stream.
6. Learn how to operate a manual camera.
7. Have a passionate, yet short-lived romance in Europe.
Seven things I can do now:
1. Build a fire
2. Identify hornbills by their calls
3. Able to distinguish an orang utan nest from a pile of branches
4. Drive a manual/drive long-distances on bumpy roads
5. Type really fast without looking at the keyboard
6. Lead a team of men in a language that is not my mother tongue
7. Able to say, "I'm sorry" and mean it
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Watch horror movies
2. Parallel park
3. Braid my hair
4. Keep my cool when people mistreat animals in front of me
5. Forgive the backstabbers (i.e. people who blab your secrets to others or smear your name because they feel maligned for some reason) and awful people who have treated me or my loved ones badly
6. Forget how people have made me feel (both positively or negatively)
7. Embellish my work receipt claims because I've got unexplained missing funds [it seriously bothers me when others do this -- it's your own fucking fault for mismanaging your advance money -- this is equivalent to STEALING]
Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
7. Hot ass
Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Colin Firth's Mr Darcy in BBC's adapatation of Pride & Prejudice
3. Alejandro Sanz
4. Orlando Bloom
5. Antonio Banderas
6. Johnny Depp
7. Neil Gaiman
Seven things I say most often:
2. "I'm hungry"
3. "Oh God"
4. "Bisik medak sarang?" [can you see a nest?]
5. "Mupok" [Let's go]
6. "Jalai berlubah-lubah" [Walk slowly]
7. "Anang guai!" [hold on!]"