Tuesday, November 01, 2005

"Take my picture," she asked shyly.


It's time once more -- off I go, if the Fates are kind.

Today was a great day because I spent the whole evening talking to Totally Awesome Person. Everytime I meet up with this person, I come away re-energized. It's pretty amazing how time flies when I'm with them. I come away, brimming with ideas and excitement.

Today was also a good day to reflect on my life and I know that I sound like a total dweeb repeating this in my entries but.. life is good. It's crazy sometimes but I have no regrets to be here at this very moment.

Now, if I can wrangle more hours out of the day...

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

I think you are one of them now. You've gain their trust, long ago, maybe. Not sure why, but i had to say congratulation! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home